To prepare for this event, I did some preliminary research on the Beckloff Associates website. Then, I learned additional business details through correspondence and conversation with their leadership team. Once on-site, I was responsible for greeting attendees and inviting them to learn more about the company’s offerings with a brief overview. I collected business cards for our booth giveaway contest (as well as future opportunities with Beckloff Associates) and scanned leads for attendees interested but without cards – noting important details as a reminder to the sales team for follow up. Finally, I introduced visitors to company representatives and provided information for post-show contact.
Latest posts by Robyn Davis (@Robyn_WINH) (see all)
- My Favorite Marketing Lesson from Randi Zuckerberg’s Demand Success Keynote - July 7, 2014
- What You Missed in May [Robyn’s Recap for June 2014] - June 5, 2014
- News, Updates, and Insights for February [Robyn’s Recap] - February 13, 2014
- December News and Updates from When I Need Help (WINH) [Robyn’s Recap] - December 12, 2013
- 12 Tips to Cope with the Most Common Causes of Travel Stress - November 28, 2013