To prepare for this event, I did some preliminary research on the Beckloff Associates website. Then, I learned additional business details through correspondence and conversation with their leadership team. Once on-site, I was responsible for greeting attendees and inviting them to learn more about the company’s offerings with a brief overview. I collected business cards for our booth giveaway contest (as well as future opportunities with Beckloff Associates) and scanned leads for attendees interested but without cards – noting important details as a reminder to the sales team for follow up. Finally, I introduced visitors to company representatives and provided information for post-show contact.
Latest posts by Robyn Davis (@Robyn_WINH) (see all)
- Question about Timing for Trade Show Design Updates - August 29, 2013
- Articles, Birthdays, and What I Learned from Gavin DeGraw [WINH August Newsletter] - August 14, 2013
- What I Learned about Marketing Buzz from Gavin DeGraw in Concert - August 1, 2013
- Question about Skipping Trade Show Literature to “Go Green” - July 25, 2013
- 25 Tips for Successful Trade Show Speaking Engagements (Presentations) - July 18, 2013