Our main goal at this event was to introduce the higher education representatives attending Educomm to the remote database administration and support services offered by The DBA Shoppe. My responsibilities on-site were to greet attendees, share our value proposition, and scan their badges/record notes. Quickly qualifying leads was important because the exclusive booth hours scheduled were limited and each of our visitors had a different set of needs/interests. On the other hand, having some down time (when sessions were scheduled elsewhere) enabled company representatives to network with other exhibitors and discuss potential partnering opportunities. Also, our drawing (we gave away an iPad on the last day) created a buzz and provided an opening to introduce even more attendees to our offerings.This show was a success! I enjoyed working with The DBA Shoppe again during Educomm and am looking forward to our next event together.
Latest posts by Robyn Davis (@Robyn_WINH) (see all)
- My Favorite Marketing Lesson from Randi Zuckerberg’s Demand Success Keynote - July 7, 2014
- What You Missed in May [Robyn's Recap for June 2014] - June 5, 2014
- News, Updates, and Insights for February [Robyn's Recap] - February 13, 2014
- December News and Updates from When I Need Help (WINH) [Robyn's Recap] - December 12, 2013
- 12 Tips to Cope with the Most Common Causes of Travel Stress - November 28, 2013