This week (October 23 to 25), I was in Dallas for my third PMI Global Congress. I was working with Project Management Technologies (a company offering self-study, CD based training courses to help PMPs obtain their PDUs in a convenient and affordable manner) again.
Each year I have been involved with the PMI Global Congress, PMT has focused on improving a particular area of their on-site efforts. This year, we were focused on in-booth qualification to improve the quality of leads scanned and enable a more efficient follow up process.
As an extension of the PMT sales team, I was responsible for welcoming attendees into our booth, explaining the training options available (including new courses offered this year), providing stickers for our sponsorship activity, and obtaining complete contact information from and/or providing company information to interested attendees. After understanding each visitor’s situation, I was able to tailor the company information I provided and the way in which their contact information was collected (where applicable). This event was definitely a success for PMT because, although our booth position was a bit off the beaten path, we were able to enjoy a great volume of high quality interactions with our target audience.
- Comments from Dennis Busch at PMT -
“Thank you for your support at the recent PMI Global Conference. As was the case in previous engagements where you supported us, we found your professional manner, warm friendly personality, intelligence in your articulation of our services and products to be a tremendous boon to the success we had at the trade show. This success we expect to transition to course sales in the future.
Thank you again for your support and we look forward to your support next year in Vancouver.”
Latest posts by Robyn Davis (@Robyn_WINH) (see all)
- News, Updates, and Insights for February [Robyn's Recap] - February 13, 2014
- December News and Updates from When I Need Help (WINH) [Robyn's Recap] - December 12, 2013
- 12 Tips to Cope with the Most Common Causes of Travel Stress - November 28, 2013
- November News and Updates from When I Need Help (WINH) [Robyn's Recap] - November 14, 2013
- October News and Updates from When I Need Help (WINH) [Robyn's Recap] - October 10, 2013