This week (April 22 to 25, 2012), I was in Long Beach to assist Fugro-Jason with their exhibiting efforts at AAPG. Fugro-Jason is one of the operating companies (under parent company Fugro); their focus is reservoir characterization and modeling.
My main responsibilities on-site were to help attendees feel welcome and attended to, highlight the technical presentations that would be given by our experts, assist our visitors in selecting the most appropriate sessions to attend and/or coordinating a time to meet with our company representatives for personal software demonstrations, and to invite current and potential clients to an evening reception. During this event, I was also focused on identifying the specific areas upon which Fugro-Jason could improve their future exhibiting efforts in preparation for a busy fall trade show schedule.
Latest posts by Robyn Davis (@Robyn_WINH) (see all)
- Articles, Birthdays, and What I Learned from Gavin DeGraw [WINH August Newsletter] - August 14, 2013
- What I Learned about Marketing Buzz from Gavin DeGraw in Concert - August 1, 2013
- Question about Skipping Trade Show Literature to “Go Green” - July 25, 2013
- 25 Tips for Successful Trade Show Speaking Engagements (Presentations) - July 18, 2013
- Benefits and Tips for Tangible Trade Show Sponsorships (like Lanyards, Bags, and Room Keys) - July 11, 2013